Needing advice about that job offer

Hi everybody there, i am a general practitioner ; having more than 10 years experience , i have got an offer from one private hospital in Bahrain as follows:
- Basic salary 900 BD, 300 BD housing allowance, 300 BD other allowances, total of 1500 BD
- Annual to and fro air ticket for me only but not for my family.
- Transport allowance: upon its requirements and prerogative, the hospital may grant you transportation for official purposes
- Annual paid vacation(30 days).
- End of service benefits (as stated in labour law).
- Medical benefits are offered by hospital.
- 2 years contract that begin from date of stamping of employment visa.
- Probation period of 6 months.
- Notice period upon resignation is 3 months otherwise i will pay the value of 3 months basic salary in case of immediate leave.

Kindly , I need your advice and comments about all elements of contract especially the last 2 elements and transport allowance element, waiting your fast responses because I have to take fast decision and many thanks for you all in advance for great help.

Whilst I have no idea about the 'average' rates on offer in Bahrain, I would say that the accommodation allowance looks a little low.

All I can suggest is that you have a look through The Definitive Guide to Bahrain here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=231960 for an idea of costs etc.

Here is a link for housing searches based on a maximum of 300 to give you an idea of the cost of renting.bahrainpropertyworld.com/search_for-1_rent_property_null_bahrain_1_area_null_bedrooms_null_bathrooms_null_furnished_null_0_300_null_nosort_true_true.html

Hope this helps

Sarah

thank you Sarah b ut please i want your opinion about the following items in the contract:

1- Probation period of 6 months.

2- Notice period upon resignation is 3 months otherwise i will pay the value of 3 months basic salary in case of immediate leave.

3- Transport allowance: upon its requirements and prerogative, the hospital may grant you transportation for official purposes.

and again mmany thanks for your previous reply.