Need a good daycare

Looking for western childcare in Al-Khobar for work days. Is there any place that is open all day for child care?

hi,,
just want to know if u manage to get any western day care....

Hi iam looking for day care. My son is of 1.5 years. Iam from Pakistan and iam living near king fahad university hospital, akrabia.

Any sugestions.

Hello everyone.well I have a list of pre school n day cares run by britishers n americans ladies.if you ppl give me ur e mail addresses will forward to you all.I send my son who is 3 years old                  among them only n he learnt alot.

@ humera khan > Would be great if you can give the names of these day care here on the forum, so that the other members can also have access to these information. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

By Humera Khan
<pls. find the link below its an Arabic forum, but name are in English with details of day care, half of it from Aramco and rest from Khobar and Dammam.

http://forum.hawaaworld.com/showthread.php?t=2886869

its bit un-organized list.... but hope you can find it.>

I have provided the list.hope u ppl will get benefit from it.one name ms helen is gone on final exit from aramco.few will not take admission currently.but Iris is good n she is open.

Just called iris. She said the preschool has been closed for a year 8/

check aramco list.few will take kids in middle of the year.try.u will get it.do not worry.