Need advice about restaurants/bars

Hi everyone! Hopefully someone would read this... I will be in Suzhou and need some information about where to get some nice western food and drinks after soaking up all the traditional beauty of the gardens and touristic area.
Is there any western areas around Central Park? I am interested in a local expat area rather than touristic area.
Any advice would be very much appreciated, as I did not manage to find any information online... maybe I am not a good digger, but most of the resources and sites seem .... not very active.
Many thanks!

hi,there are many expats in sip ( Suzhou industrial park) , especially in the west of Jin ji lake. Yes, Central Park belongs to the west, and some shopping malls , fancy hotels, restaurants. Nice place

Thanks Fay..so I guess I can walk around and look for places there

Suzhou has many places worth going,like the pingjiang Rd ,shangtang St,in the downtown.a lot of interesting snacks and accessories.in the SIP,you can travel around the jinjilake,like LiGongDi,quite a nice commercial street around the lake.many nice restaurant like Ophelie(frence restaurant)Da Mario(italy)Mamamiya(italy)Ghani(india)
Welcome to suzhou!