Looking for Childcare Work

Hi All,

My name is Liora, I am British and am from London.
I am currently teaching English to children in Bulgaria.
I am looking to relocate to France and looking for an English speaking childcare job.
I don't have a destination at the moment, the most important thing for me is the right job for me first.
I have studied childcare for 4 years and have worked in a kindergarten, been a babysitter and am now teaching English in a Montessori Kindergarten.
Whilst studying, I worked in 5 different placements and then was offered a job in one once I had finished college.
I have a Level 3 Childcare certificate, am CRB checked, have a First Aid certificate and have references available.
I have most experience working with newborns - age 7 but am comfortable and willing to work with children of all ages.
I am looking for any kind of childcare work. - Being a live-out nanny, teaching, working in a kindergarten/school, etc.

Please let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Hi Liora,

Thank you a lot for these information that you shared with us :)

I suggest you to post an ad in the Jobs in France section and to choose a category that suits you the best. It may really help you in your job search.

Thank you :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello,

I have receved your mail, about your work's search.
I am french, living lyon, and I look for english'
people for improve and talking my englich
I will be glad to correspond with you, if you
agree, and I will be able help you for findind an
child's job.
Cordially,
gerard