P M S cream

Hi does anyone know where to buy Progesterone Cream (for women use) here in this city? Tried 2 foreign pharmacies to no avail. Thanks

what does the cream do? Are they effective? Where do you apply the cream? Maybe I'll bring some over from Canada than.

khanh44 wrote:

what does the cream do? Are they effective? Where do you apply the cream? Maybe I'll bring some over from Canada than.

Not definitive but the actual medical extract appears to be by prescription

Hi thanks for offer. I believe many women suffer from Pre Menstrual Syndrome (aka PMS) and their Progesterone levels decreases, 1-2 weeks prior period. The cream when rubbed on, increases the said hormonal level and alleviates the plethora of symptoms associated. My wife asked me to try get it. When are you due HCMC? For Christmas or TET?

Sploke77 wrote:

Hi thanks for offer. I believe many women suffer from Pre Menstrual Syndrome (aka PMS) and their Progesterone levels decreases, 1-2 weeks prior period. The cream when rubbed on, increases the said hormonal level and alleviates the plethora of symptoms associated. My wife asked me to try get it. When are you due HCMC? For Christmas or TET?

Hi Sploke,

I am going back to SG in Jan and will be back before CNY. If you can wait, I can help you bring back from SG.

Noah

I land on January 19.

I'm not too familiar with PMS but I hear my fiance describes her symptom every time and I can understand where you're coming from.

I'll try to seek out this cream.

I found an online site that sells them though:

http://www.feelgoodnatural.com/search-r … ils=search

khanh44 wrote:

I land on January 19.

I'm not too familiar with PMS but I hear my fiance describes her symptom every time and I can understand where you're coming from.

I'll try to seek out this cream.

I found an online site that sells them though:

http://www.feelgoodnatural.com/search-r … ils=search

There ya go.  Then you'll need the U P S Store.  :D

Khanh and Noah: thanks for kind offers. Have ordered the stuff from Amazon.com  of US. Very popular cream, it seems.