Help needed

I have received a job offer from a government agency in Saudi Arabia. they offering me a post in the Riyadh hospital. [ i got a visa showing my profession as computer programmer and show its purpose as a government visit as also printed on it that "Not permitted to work". i think single entry business visa ] . and they asking me to come on this Visa first, after which he said he will get it changed to work permit. My question here is what is the validity of that business visa? And how much time will it take to convert a business visa into a work permit? For how long can one work on a business visa? Is it legal to work on a business visa? they offering me family status and all but how to ensure this using the same visa? I am having a very good job in India. I need your advice before I resign here in India. Please guide me.

They ask me to get in there by 25/11/2013... pls help me. also they asked 32000 inr as service charge.

Dear Friend..

If it is a business visa, then you are not allowed to work.. especially with the new developments in the kingdom, pls. do not take a chance.. let them send you a job visa.. it takes only 72 hrs for the embassy to endorse it.. so they can get you in the kingdom before the 25th.. No issues..

Also if they are hiring you from abroad, then they should cover all the costs.. why do you have to pay a penny...

I suggest you do not quit your job in India.. As the bird in hand is worth more than than bird in the air..

Rest decision on you my friend.. All the best..

Sir,
Its been more than 15 days my agent submitted my entire documents in mumbai conslet for Visa stamping. Every thing is ok with my documents,the only thing what my agent told me that as i came back on exit visa during my probation period recently from saudi arabia due to that they may take time for stamping. So, please advise what should be done for visa stamping, is it really a problem coming back in probation period on exit visa for a new visa stamping

I think this is some illegal employment agency that tries to cheat your money. Why should you give them money for going on a business visa? If they send you the work visa only they can claim for a service charge. That also will be after you will assume duties in new job offer. You have to be very wise with finding jobs abroad. Most innocent people will have to end up in a jail due to fake agencies.

While i was in saudi arabia few months before, the company who wants me to work for them they called me up and they gave all the documents like job visa, visa category, agency name etc. based on that i did my processing and now as i said all my documents are in saudi embassy for visa stamping, but no idea how long will it take to finish, is there any problem for stamping if i come back from saudi in probation period