How much difference between arctic areas work and urban areas work?

i'm a civil engineer from india that i want to work in norway and i want to save some money. i think if i work in arctic areas or in offshore i can earn more money.how much i can get if i work in such areas? how much their difference with urban areas? how much i can save money monthly? did they dedicate tax for such areas? how much? can i work more? how much time? i really appreciate you if you help me. i have just one year experience but i studied in europe for two years.

i thought that in norway you can get more money than U.S but now i red the article in below and she said in this that in norway they pay as much as US or lower than US, although the cost of living and tax is higher in norway! is it true? then why every body says that welfare better than U.S? i think they pay more money specially in the beginning of your work in comparison to the U.S :(:( i really need money to support my family. is she true? and if she is true can you suggest me country that they pay more money to whom start his engineering work just one year?

I think if you look through the previous posts on the forum, you will find answers to your questions.

thanks man

could you do me a favor and give me the link? specially about income and offshore payment?