Fmm visitor visa

Would like to know any information on not turning in  an fmm (still valid) when exiting Mexico?  Are there any fines, or just hope they don't check when entering Mexico again before it expires. Thanks for any important info.

I will be interested in the responses you get from the long time travelers. I have been in and out of Mexico by air and each time I had to clear the ADUANA or customs. The air flight agent stapled the FMM to the ticket and the ADUANA took it. Did you drive across the border ?

Thanks,  a close friend did, and ive heard that some border crossings doesn't  check, depending where you cross.. but not sure...

Yes he drove across... Thanks.

Yes i have a question?  Has anyone exited Mexico without turning in their fmm visa?  A good friend of mine didn't  turn in his fmm (still valid).  Is there any problem  to reenter Mexico in his situation?  He's  coming back down in Dec. 2013.  His fmm expires in Feb. 2013.  He just didn't  remember to turn it in. Need acurate info. Asap!  Thanks...crossing in Eagle Pass. Short bridge. He drove across when exiting, and  driving back...thanks for any info. In desparate need of info. Thank you!

I hope they didn't also forget to turn in the auto permit because the deposit is now gone.

No there should be no problem getting a new FMM

Thanks alot for the valuable info.  Luckily he didnt  import his car, as he stayed with me in Piedras Negras... Have a nice day...