Hi everyone!

My name is Tuan Anh and I come from Viet Nam. I would like to find an american corresponding to can speak about sports, cultures, books, movie or Game..... My dream is to go to America ^^!
I hope that with the website, I can find a friend who wants to speak with me- and if it's all is good, I hope that we can make an exchange between USA and Viet Nam!!
Plz add my skype: TuananhMCC

Hello Tuan Ahn,

I am in New Jersey and will be going to Vietnam early next year to teach and live. We can chat a little bit before I leave and maybe after I arrive.

Let me know if this works for you.

Mark

Good_Man wrote:

Hello Tuan Ahn,

I am in New Jersey and will be going to Vietnam early next year to teach and live. We can chat a little bit before I leave and maybe after I arrive.

Let me know if this works for you.

Mark

Hi Good_man

Nice to meet you! do you come to Vietnam for a travelling? I can tell you many places in Vietnam you should to go ^^!
do you have skype or facebook? I really want to know about America!!

I want to go to Viet Nam! I love Pho soup!

hi adailize_

Have you ever eat Pho?? there are some different between Pho of north and South VN. And expecially, Pho is not a soup ^^!

TuananhMCC,

Welcome to the USA forum. There is a very large Vietnamese population that lives in Chicago where I am from. Where ever your dream takes you, I am sure you will find many friends and gain valuable information from this forum.

Matt-

I want to come to LA and Chicago it's also a beautiful Place. And i hope i can have more abroad friends..

I've been to Hanoi and Saigon last year. Hanoi's my favorite :)

perkytots wrote:

I've been to Hanoi and Saigon last year. Hanoi's my favorite :)

Oh! so nice! if you go back to VietNam again, you should go to Da Nang. It's a beautiful place!

Hello Tuan Ahn,

I've been to VietNam, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Da Nang, Hue, NaTrang, Vung Tau... Beautiful country, i specially like the smiles of people there, the Pho is exceptionally good...

Dear BMD,
Special thanks to you. i hope in the future, if you come back to Ha Noi, VietNam. I can be your tourguide...^^!