Good Evening Ukraine..............wonder if you would help tell me if

Hi I am taking care of my father and after he no longer needs me I wish to move to Nikolayev, Ukraine or a similar city. I admit saw a women's picture called Tatiana K teacher about 55 years old and I thought okay this is for me. Okay crazy, yes I agree; however, I am a guy and all do respect to my sex enough said.

So I am hoping that my life long dream about teaching overseas will be still possible; however, I don't know if you can make a living at it. I need to make money or live cheaply until taking my pension at 67, and I don't mind considering the Peace Corp  to close the gap.

After, I would like to continue to give English lessons and retire in Ecuador, Malaysia,
Ukraine or another country. It does not have to be one would like to move to each before choosing..............however, I would like to start in the Ukraine because it has captured my imagination.............

Dan

have you been to Ukraine before?

I was in Ukraine for 2 months last year. Do you mean The Ukraine has captured your imagination or The women in Ukraine have captured your imagination? The best advice I can give is to choose wisely,like you would in America AND a woman close to your own age and you'll find the wife your looking for. Do you speak any Russian?

Thanks, I have not been to the Ukraine before and I got the bug from my eight grade history teacher. She was from the Balkans and told me early in my life that I should go there to her country, so I could better understand the world. She was a gutsy women that protested against the oppression of minorities in the sixties and survived a lynching attempt on her life.
Unfortunately, I do not speak Russian ; however, I will attempt to learn before I go. I am not leaving soon because I have been asked to take care of my father who is elderly and he has been very sick. I have him back on his feet; however, he would not survive on his own for long without much care, so I have a while till I go.

Do you know if there are jobs there teaching English that I could do for a while? I might not be able to go there for as long as I want without some income.

Dan

I did get attracted to one women in the Ukraine a 55 year old named Tatiana K and she is a elementary school teacher and someone sent me a photo of her.

My wife and step daughter are from Odessa.  I am sure you can find work being an English teacher.  Try to learn as much Russian as you can, but don't let that delay your trip.  Cost of living will be most high in Kiev.  Odessa will be cheaper.  Both are large cities.  You will find attractive women of all ages any where in Ukraine.  Smaller cities like Kherson or Nicoliave will have much lower costs of living.  Nicoliave is only about 1 hour from Odessa.  Zaparogia has many beautiful women in it.  Good luck.  Jack

I have no choice, but to delay it because my father is so ill. I believe a friend of friend is in Nikolaev and that is the only women that I really find attractive. She is sweet and I no she  lost her husband quite a while ago.

I will get Rosetta Stone and start learning Russian ...........My hope after my father no longer requires my services is to live and work in the Ukraine for a while and then retire there or in another country..................

Thank you,

I appreciate your advice.

:)