Supply Chain Professional MBAs / Courses ?

Hi ,
I will be moving to BAH in Jan ,and I am a Supply Chain Pro. yet always addict for more studies , roundtables, forums regarding the subject( always nice to hear new ideas , industry updates , gossips and you speak with people who are mad like you :) )
So is anyone aware of such setup In Bahrain to start contacting them ?
I added this Topic under Networking Category , hope this is come the case to me ;-)

There is a CIPS Middle East here but not much else.

My husband is a procurement professional and one of our friends is in Supply Chain too.

Not sure they want to discuss it outside work though :D

:D this is a good start.. lets see what will get more from the post , now i got Procurement and SC 2 contacts :P
No worries i am not that nerd , just having a network of similar minds can be always more fun .

I'm ex procurement too so you can make it 2 and a half :-)

Let me know when you get here and we can all meet up

It will be a pleasure and a bless.. i started the counting ...1st of Jan i should arrive , starting with Kimberly on the 5th...

You can have a look at BIBF website. They have training courses in a wide variety of topics. I don't know if they cover the areas you are interested in, but if they are, you can attend to one of their courses and meet new people who are interested in the same topics as you.

Being an accounting and finance guy, I usually end up arranging payment for the procurements, people (like you lot) in my company make. :lol:

Hahahahahah LOL... so we will meet and discuss that we want to go fishing and send you FYA and request NPV for our outing...

My husband is the other "1" Josnuggles was mentioning - am sure he will look forward to meeting with you too!

Personally, I was a lawyer so the one getting you all out of your messes :joking:

:) this is great , It is always good to know that you are covered with legal approvals :)

Ha ha, you will have to pay well for the very good service provided. Nah good bunch here in procurement. You should fit in just fine

So Finally I am Here ... first week In Bahrain... Currently checking for the housing and will be active soon :)

Welcome to Bahrain.

Exciting first few weeks ahead. We have meet up lined up soon. Maybe you will like to join us there.

Thanks for the note Farhaz.. please send me the link to the meeting

Take a look here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=332749