SAMBA Bank frozen due to expired Iqama

Hi guys. Can anyone shed light on the subject of: I am going on my final exit.Just waiting for my final settlement and salary which will be transfered to my SAMBA account which I my company normally does with my salary.Now the problem is my account is already frozen due to expired Iqama.My question is; will I still receive funds in my account and will I still receive sms informing me of any funds credited to my account?Another thing is, how can I widthdraw my money?Thanks.

Your final exit visa will not be processed until and unless you close your bank accounts, clear your loans and bills if you have any and sell the vehicles which are registered on your name. You will be sent back from the airport to get everything cleared up.

And if your Iqama has expired then I am sorry to inform you that you are in hot water. Unless you have valid Iqama you will not be able to do anything stated above.

Furthermore, your bank accounts are frozen once your IQAMA expires. That means you will not be able withdraw money until you re-activate it by visiting the bank and presenting your re-newed IQAMA.

As far as end of service benefits and salary is concerned, you can request your company to issue a cheque on your name or give you cash instead of transferring it to your account. If your IQAMA has expired, I believe the company will and should understand.

Hi,

Once anyone Iqama expires, he/she cannot perform any transaction in any bank including Samba Bank. This is the rule from SAMA.

I am sure you received many warnings before the bank lock your account. If you are going on final exit, even then your iqama should be valid before stamping final exit.

I feel that the situation you are decribing here is incomplete. (Sorry to susspecting you)

Anyway, Mr. Arbab advice you correctly that you should request your benifts through cash only because you cannot withdraw your check under your name if your iqama is already expired.

So be careful act proactively.

Regards,