Female Tailor Needed

Hello,

Does anyone know of a good female tailor in Riyadh who works independently? I have found female Indian tailors to be very skilled and their prices are excellent. However, nationality is not important to me. The work is mostly along the lines of having clothes made from already existing designs - suit jackets, business-style skirts, simple dresses, etc.

I want someone who can do things for me out of her home and who is very experienced. Because I have a lot of things made, I need to work with someone who charges much less than the Saudi-owned tailoring businesses here.

Please send me a PM if you are interested or know someone.

Thanks!

Plz send more details we are intersted to work from home

Hi, I need a tailor to do Abayas for me. Are you still interested??

assalamwalaikum. i am an indiam female tailor more than ten years experience i have. if u like to contact me pls call on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, are you still available to sew? I'm looking for someone to sew for me in Riyadh. If you are still available please contact me via the email and phone contact information that's associated with this account. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Looking for similar service near Dammam for custom made dresses.

@Glamorous  I am a female tailor . I am interested.but I am from Pakistan

Hello komal,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that the post in question is from 2013 and the member Glamorous is no longer active on the forum.

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed