Need Advice - Applying for Permanent Family Visa

Dear Members,

Iam a mechanical Engineer working in a company. But my iqama Profession is Mechanic Draftsman. I have my Bachelor degree attested and rest of my documents are ready. My concern is iqama profession. Can I get Permanent Family Visa in this case. I don't have any certificates related to Autocad.

Appreciate all your precious advices & prompt replies.

Regards

Sami Khan

Sami_Khan wrote:

Dear Members,

Iam a mechanical Engineer working in a company. But my iqama Profession is Mechanic Draftsman. I have my Bachelor degree attested and rest of my documents are ready. My concern is iqama profession. Can I get Permanent Family Visa in this case. I don't have any certificates related to Autocad.

Appreciate all your precious advices & prompt replies.

Regards

Sami Khan

With your attested degree and profession in iqama you have a good chance of getting the visa. Apply and see how things turn out.

give a visit to ISTAQDAM (VISA OFFICE).. you will know there itself about the profession.. you need not spend any money.. once they inform that profession is fine, then you have to pay for the visa charges..

All the best. !!

Thank You

Dear Experts,

May I know is it mandatory to have at least 6 months validity of passport to bring family here?? In my case my wife passport expires on 14th May 2014 and in a week or so I shall apply for her permanent visa. By the time I apply about 5 months more validity of passport is available. Please advice Thank you

Sami_Khan wrote:

Dear Experts,

May I know is it mandatory to have at least 6 months validity of passport to bring family here?? In my case my wife passport expires on 14th May 2014 and in a week or so I shall apply for her permanent visa. By the time I apply about 5 months more validity of passport is available. Please advice Thank you

6 months is a requirement, yes, but you can still get the visa endorsed and renew the passport once they are here.

Thank You Guru Ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!