Looking for Accommodation in South Delhi

Hi,

I shall be moving to Delhi for work by end of December 2013. Currently staying in Mumbai and wondering where are the best areas for expats to live. My office shall be in South Delhi near Le Meridien Hotel. Something close by, safe and easily accessible is what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi harshalbhuta,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in New Delhi section. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

This is a message from a guy on facebook, it's from the end of november though so u shoulda ask if one of the room is available from the end of december.
Hey Folks,
I am vacating a Semi-furnished 2BHK in Lajpat Nagar 4, Amar Colony. The flat is brilliantly located, only 5 min in an cycle auto to Kailash Colony METRO, 10 min walk, local market 5 Mins walk with all basic amenities near by. The flat is located on the main road overlooking a busy area, with 24 hour security.
About the flat: 2 Bed (One has its own bathroom, the other has its own Balcony), Lounge, Kitchen and Shower/Bathroom. Has 3 AC, Beds, Fridge, Gas Hob, Bar and a Fish Tank.
Broker: Free ( You deal directly with the Landlord, I am the current tenant - only here to help him find someone. He is a really nice guy, comes from a respectable family and very honest.
Rent: 25K + utilities.
Available from: 24th Nov. A day or two here or there can be negotiated otherwise.
Message me on +91-9818703591. If you like the place, I can put you in touch with the Landlord.
Ps. The photos do not show...but both rooms have a Double Bed and plenty of cupboard space. The kitchen has a gas Hob.
Any questions? Feel free to ask.
Thanks
Sagar

Great SusIndia

thanks for your update. Unfortunately i am not coming to Delhi until mid december. However i shall get in touch with the concerned person over phone.
Many thanks for your reply