Possibilities of engineering faculty jobs in bahrain

Hi Friends,

Hope everyone is doing good.

I was here earlier with a different post and so glad that I have been guided ably by all of you who replied.

I finally got my work visa processed and will be moving in next 2 weeks time. My wife will join me later once family visa is processed. We have been searching to find out potential engineering jobs for my wife. I came across very few.

I would request to provide some info on this part. It would be really great if I can get any detail, even a minute one.

Thanks and Regards,
Livestrong4ever

Hi, there are not a lot of engineering roles available in bahrain. It may take some time before she finds work. What type of engineer is she and what are the main programs she can use?

Hi livestrong4ever,

Have you also tried the Jobs in Bahrain section? It may also help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Silver356,

I understand exactly what you meant. It will take sometime before something comes up. She is a PG in Structural Eng, basic civil.

Also, I know that we have lots of job opportunities in industrial side but not the same in academics. Hope we could find something soon.

Regards,
Livestrong4ever.

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for the hyperlink.

I have gone through it and it is a good one. But, it is quite evident that engineering lecturer jobs are few in Bahrain. Hope it will be change in future.

Hope we could find something soon.

Regards,
Livestrong4ever.