Looking for well-stocked gardening supply store

Hey all,
  Been living here three years, and am finally converting rooftop to garden.
  I need to find a good, Western-style nursery/hardware/garden/home-improvement store (a la Home Depot/Lowe's) or any combination of stores that will have similar ranges of stuff.
  In particular, I need to find vermiculite and Perlite, two minerals used in the fussier sorts of gardening.  Failing that, rye seed or wild bird seed might work for one of the projects I have in mind.
   I've checked numerous VNese nurseries, and been met with blank stares.  One might have had Perlite, but it was unlabeled, so how could I be sure?  Any ideas or advice you have will be most appreciated.
   Cheers,
   CAExpat

Hi CA,
I've been doing lots of driving for the past couple months. All these gardening places are the same. I laughed when you mentioned how what they show you has no label. And blank looks. Funny stuff. I'm also looking for perlite and vermiculite. Also looking for materials needed for cloning plants. That would be fantastic if there was a gardening shop aimed towards foreigners. Seems like something that could be in district 2???? District 7 has nothing taht I know of. I haven't found anything in the D1/3 area either. Please let me know if you find a good shop! Thanks. T