New to Saudi/Riyadh

Literally just arrived here and finding people who have been here for a few years call themselves new, what does that make me.....???

Well while i am here, eager to learn is one thing, and just as happy meet other and make friend while i'm here.
About myself, well Environmental in Trade and highly passionate about it, specifically pollution, hence why i probably found myself here.
Well i'm a very open minded chap and well maybe taken a few to many values from the uk over here. Enjoy physical exercise, reading and technology but also food so i guess i have to be more careful over here.
Well the rest  i'm more than happy to answer questions and see what this country has to offer.

but yeah if any one wants to chat or anything that is certainly good advice to a brand new arrival. please feel free :)

Hi,

Welcome to Riyadh and I wish you all happiness and success.

saleemdarawsheh wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to Riyadh and I wish you all happiness and success.

Thank you very much, :P i have to admit its a tad difficult finding people to talk to here. but this site is just so useful

Don't worry ... I think you'll have a lot of friends here. its honor to me be the first :cool:

hi

if you want i can take you around here and hangout.

that would be nice, maybe when i get a better way to travel and settle in, sure :)

im from Jordan work in Riyadh can we meet ?

Mace,
Have you checked your inbox?:)