Anyone up for some badminton/squash or tennis and know where to play?

Hi,

Mark here, feeling my winter coat coming and could do with some exercise also would be great to meet new people! Is anyone up for this and know where these places are in Kiev?

Hope to hear from you

Mark

Hey Mark , you are in Kiev or Poland..?!

Hi Kareem, why do you ask? I was in Krakow, Poland and i'm now in Kiev, Ukraine. Does expatblog say that i'm still in Poland? I thought I changed it!

It seems that you still in Poland :)
That's why I asked.

Since when you are in Kiev, and how you find it?
I'm here since August working and I like it here a lot.
The only one thing which it is hard for me is communication cause my Russian is so-so and People here Russian or nothing -most of them-

I've been here for only 2 weeks. I like it. I'm trying to find some teaching work and get a visa. I lived in ukraine before for over one year, in the south. I think people are generally happy to speak english, particularly the younger ones. But I know what you mean, I am learning Russian, very slowly.

What job do you do? How long have you been in Kiev?

Hello again Mark, I'm here since August exactly three months.

And I work as a teacher in Iraqi private school -Arabic language teaching school-  in Kiev.

My Russian is very weak too and I'm learning it by listen to the lessons in the bus while going to and from school.

And Where are you from Mark.?

Hey, I'm from England, Brighton. Do you have a work visa, so that you can stay more than 3 months? These things seem difficult to find!

Anyone looking to play tennis please contact me.
kind regards