Filipinos in Norway

hei.to all filipinos out there living in Norway;  what are the dos and donts? or just like hows life living in Norway? any advice then? my hope is to work there within this year..im just waiting for my visa.

salamat!!

Dinah wrote:

hei.to all filipinos out there living in Norway;  what are the dos and donts? or just like hows life living in Norway? any advice then? my hope is to work there within this year..im just waiting for my visa.

salamat!!

Bring some balud and san miguel na...

norwegians are really very nice and respectful people ... though they seem cold at first. dahil vikings sila, it s so common not to say please or excuse me. like, if you want to say "one ticket please" to the bus driver, it is totally ok to say only "one" and not say please anymore

don't also think that you are better than anybody else, they are very egalitarian and that is refreshing for us filipinos ... refreshing in a sense that you are talking to a VIP but you're on a first name basis, no ma'ams or sirs

good luck on your move to norway! and good luck finding an apartment hehehe

maneja_adventure wrote:

norwegians are really very nice and respectful people ... though they seem cold at first. dahil vikings sila, it s so common not to say please or excuse me. like, if you want to say "one ticket please" to the bus driver, it is totally ok to say only "one" and not say please anymore

don't also think that you are better than anybody else, they are very egalitarian and that is refreshing for us filipinos ... refreshing in a sense that you are talking to a VIP but you're on a first name basis, no ma'ams or sirs

good luck on your move to norway! and good luck finding an apartment hehehe

Room is available for philipina, meron quarto, pero wala balut, san miguel na  - bumbai aku - [email protected]

I am a nurse in the US and just curious about the pay rate in Norway. How is it living there considering the language barrier. How are the benefits out there?

hi i am a filipino nurse in denmark and i would like to work as anurse in norway. how to go about it... please help... thanks