Looking for a Job (IT Consultant, Business Analyst, Project Manager..)

my name is Tobias Dietz, I am 22 years old and a student for International Management for Business and Information Technology at the Cooperative State University Stuttgart, Germany.

Currently I participate in an integrated degree program at IBM Germany GmbH to receive a Bachelor of Science degree in October 2014. The university program at IBM splits into practical and theoretical phases, combining the university knowledge with responsible jobs within an international company. My major is a consolidation of computer science, business administration and international management.

In 2013 I absolved a semester abroad in Dublin and a job at Công ty IBM Việt Nam to plan and enroll an IBM internal Business Partner Program at the Vietnamese subsidiary of IBM. During my time in Việt Nam I learned to love the challenge of working in the Vietnamese economy within an international context.

I started to study the language to get the chance to embrace the opportunity to work in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014. Currently, I work on PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certificate as well as on an ITIL certification for IT services management parallel to my degree.

For 2014 I am looking for a challenging responsible position at an innovative company. I do see myself in a consulting related position, requiring business analytic knowledge and IT insight. Additionally, I do like to take a challenge demanding customer contact and sales capabilities to apply knowledge of my previous jobs.

I am already looking for jobs to start next year. If you have any ideas, contacts or vacant jobs available please let me know.  I really want to stay in Vietnam and make a living.

I'm thankful for every hint! Thanks everyone!

Hi Tobias,

Please feel free to post an advert in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section, this might surely help you in your job search. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

http://www.csc.com/vn_en/ds/19657-job_opportunities
It's a famous IT company in VN.Think it's good for you :)

IT jobs here for expats are scarce, and those that do become available are usually seeking experienced people for senior management roles.

As a business consultant I'd expect several years of experience to back up your education, even for a junior position.

There are many talented locals here fresh out of university and I recruit some of them for roles in my company. Tbh I think you may struggle to get this kind of role here but good luck :)

Hi Tobias
I am Bao and working in forwarding company

Currently learning German and i would like to study in Germany in the future

Hope we can make friend and speaking in German, and Vietnamese

Thank you

@ Bao Nguyen Dinh > Just to inform you that this thread is quite old (2013) :)

Priscilla