Job Hunting

Hi Guys

In search for a change I am actively looking for a job in the UAE or any of the other Gulf countries. I am a born & raised American but have fallen deeply in love with Arab culture enough to relocate there & find a job. I have taught computer classes to children as well as worked over the summer as a I.T Assistant at a private school.In the mean time I have been working under my family`s company as a office manager. I am currently majoring in International Studies with hopes of using this degree to work in diplomatic affairs with Arab/South Asian speaking countries or even as a English/I.T Teacher. I am a fluent Spanish speaker & am taking Arabic & Urdu self taught courses intensively as I know that these languages will prove useful for my possible relocation. My experience includes office duties such as working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Working with operating systems, Computer Maintenace, Basic Skills of Programming,I.T networking & computer/software installation. I don`t have a degree in I.T since most was self taught through various hours of self paced videos. What are some sites that you guys can recommend for me? I`d appreciate your input.

Thanks

email me resume

Hi djstorm1987,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in the United Arab Emirates section this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

HI
Am a tunisian aesthetician , currently in tunis , seeking for a job in united arab emirates , am beauty advisor and trainer , facial care and make up artist. .
Am 56 years old , but blessed with a youthful appearance.
Arabic ,French and english speaker;

Hi Férida el mayel,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please post your job request in the Beautician job offers in the United Arab Emirates section please. :)

Thank you,
Priscilla
Expat.com team