Job options in Kuwait?

I`d like to know what advices & tips you guys can give me in regards to finding a job in Kuwait for a U.S born citizen. I am actively trying to get a job in a Gulf country to gain additional experiences abroad as well as the love for the culture. I have taught computer classes for children as well as worked over the summer as a I.T Assistant at a private school.In the mean time I am working as a office manager at my family`s company. I speak fluent Spanish & I have been studying Arabic & Urdu intensively with hopes of making my transition easy once I prepare myself for my possible relocation. I am currently majoring in International Studies with hopes of one day working for the U.S Embassy or any diplomatic related jobs. As a backup plan I am trying to see what a degree in International Studies can get me in Kuwait. I have been told that working for a bank or even as a English Teacher would prove useful which I of course wouldn`t mind. I am open to all options as my main goal is to work abroad and have a change in life.

My experience includes office duties such as working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Working with operating systems, Computer Maintenace, Basic Skills of Programming,I.T networking & computer/software installation. I don`t have a degree in I.T since most was self taught through various hours of self paced videos.

What are some job related sites that you guys can recommend for me? In addition I`m interested to know if my wife would have a good chance in teaching English there. She has a masters of English Literature from Pakistan and has been able to transfer her credits here in USA.

Thanks in advance for your help

You can't get anywhere until you have your degree in hand, only then can you apply to companies in the GCC areas. Also, at the present time Pakistani citizens are not allowed visas from Kuwait even if the husband is American.