Entering Romania by tourist visa. Do i need return ticket?

Hi this is my first post here. I'm travelling to Bucharest in December but i bought one way ticket. However, i got my tourist visa already but it lasts for 8 days. I already booked a hotel too which the issued me a "voucher" (scanned version). I am Thai citizen, anyway. I'm really not sure if i need to show my return ticket to thailand or not despite the hotel booking voucher. Are the immigration officer serious about this? Some of my friends said that i may not be able to pass the immigration in Thai airport if i dont show my return ticket. :(
Can it be a confirmation from airline booking agent said "reservation confirmed" ? Kinda worried now coz i planned to buy the return ticket later.

Thank you,
Be

Belinda29 wrote:

Can it be a confirmation from airline booking agent said "reservation confirmed" ? Kinda worried now coz i planned to buy the return ticket later.

Thank you,
Be

Confirmation from the airline? That is confirmation of your payment for the ticket TO Romania, not a confirmation that you intend to leave Romania by the time your visa expires. :)

If you're that worried about it, and you really don't intend to stay here beyond your visa why don't you just buy the return ticket?  Save yourself the worry and trouble.

I'm surprised they even issued her a visa without a return ticket.