MIxed Gym Downtown

Hello,

I am looking for a gym I can attend while living in downtown Cairo (I will be staying near midan talat harb).  I don't need anything too fancy but it should accept females.  I found Oxygen Gym in Dokki but it looks very expensive.  Any other suggestions?  I would prefer to walk or take the metro to get there.  Thank you for your help.

Dear ...

There is another one near Saad Zaghlool metro station
the subscription is approximately 250 LE per month, or 700 evey three months

I can help you by find out their telephone number for you because the Gym in near by my house.

Thanks

Mohamed

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for this.  Yes, if you could tell me the name of the gym and the address or phone number I would really appreciate it.  Saad Zaghoul would be a perfect location.  Thanks!

Carrie

ok,
Today at 6:00PM, I will visit them to get the phone number and all the information,
Then I will send you another e-mails with all the details

Thanks

Mohamed

hello

I want to tell you that I visited the gym yesterday

It is a nice place, has "body building - fitness - Aerobics classes - sauna - Jacuzzi

for men: from morning to evening every day
For women: Sat, Mon, Wed (from 9 - 12 morning)
for women: Sun, Tues, Thu (from 6 - 8 evening)

the price: for men 250 per month - 600 per 3 months
for women: 300 per month - 750 per 3 months

Their telephone number
01111682442 - 01207353603
Direct for manager 01221181881

address: 4 saad Eldeen street of Mobtadayan street
beside Mobtadayan school

if you have any problem to reach there just call me on
or if you have any problem to reach there, or problem in the translation,  please tell me or call me on my number
as the location is very near from my house and work as well.

Thanks
regards
mohamed

Wow, thank you Mohamed!  I really appreciate you took the time to find out all this information.  When I get to Cairo I will definitely check it out.  Thanks again!

Carrie

Dear Am living within the same area, but I use GoldGym in Dokki and they open from 5 AM till midnight, they have a full year membership full access: 3600 LE & half day membership from 5-15:00PM 3300 LE, it deserve it trust me I have been there for 4 years

Rgds
Sherif