Looking for friends in HCMC

I'm prabhu from India.. I 'll be staying here another 2months exactly.. I like photography, travelling, playing cricket, table tennis.. like to make some friends here

Hi prabhu,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I am sure you will get some contacts very soon.

Best of luck.

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thank u hasnaa..

welcome fastersaec to expat-blog

Thanks David..

Hope we have a drink coffee together

Off course David.. I'm in thanh binh near to etown..

fastersaec wrote:

Off course David.. I'm in thanh binh near to etown..

You meant Tân Bình?!?

Ya u r correct aibiet... thanks for correcting

Guys mail me at fastersaec(@)gmail.com or 01272361117

Hi Prabhu,

My name is Carlos, IŽm spanish and currently living and working in HCMC also. If you want to hang out with my group of friends, most of them spanish but also vietnamese, youŽll be welcome. Also IŽd like to ask you if youŽd be interested in participating in photo shootings with my company, weŽre looking for casual models among expats living in the city.

You can check our website, http://www.dragonimages.asia

Thanks!
Carlos

Thanks carlo.. I love photography more than anything.. for this I'm sure I love to join with u ppl.. could you please mail me

Hi! yes sure!, my personal email is [email protected]

concerning the shootings, weŽll organize a test Shooting on Wednesday at 16:30 (it takes just 10 minutes), in case you are interested.

welcome

Hey Prahu:

I'm an English teacher and Vietnamese tutor for foreigner.  My mobile : 0123.894.2094

I'm really can help you find cheap accommodation, food, etc... Just give me a call. Best is to reply direct my e-mail : fernandezjose55[at]gmail.com

Ted Nguyen

Thank u tedsaigon... if possible I 'll plan to learn VN from u

Welcome :D
Hope you will get so many acquaintances from here!

fastersaec wrote:

I'm prabhu from India.. I 'll be staying here another 2months exactly.. I like photography, travelling, playing cricket, table tennis.. like to make some friends here

Thanks charma...

hi Prabhu, hope you will like the country and new friends here :)

Hi 2000tb, I like Vietnam very much for so many reasons.. but I didn't get friends here.. Thts was sad part of trip..

Hi Prabhu,
I think why don't we to be friends each other

It's nice to make friend with you.
My email: [email protected]