Ciao from Sholpan

Hello!
My name is Sholpan and I arrived from Kazakhstan!
I would like to make friends with anybody who likes travelling, discovering new worlds and life!!!
Also I started Italian and would like to meet Italians to start speaking italian!!

Ciao!
Sono Sholpan da Kazakistan. Sono arrivato a Bucarest nel marzo 2013. Sono affascinato dalla lingua italiana, della musica e della cultura! Vorrei fare amicizia con gli italiani, incontrare persone brillanti e anche io spero che questo mi aiuterà a migliorare il mio italiano che ho iniziato!
In attesa di fare amicizia con Te,

Arrivederci
Sholpan

Hi Sholpan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your discussion was moved on the Bucharest forum for better visibility.

Can you please post in english only on the anglophone section of the forum for other members to read and participate?

If you would like to post in italian, I suggest you to do so on the italian-speaking forum Bucarest.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi!
Hasnaa!
Thank You for Your suggestion! Actually I will be delighted to meet everybody and to make friends with expats from different countries.

My name is Sholpan and I arrived from Kazakhstan!
I would like to make friends from different countries with anybody who likes travelling, discovering new worlds and life!!!

Also I fascinated by Italian language, culture and music! So I started studying Italian and would also be delighted to meet Italians to start speaking italian!!

Hi Sholpan..
I would like to make friends from different countries especially Kazakhstan I'm just fascinated by the culture, music and wine as well. So it could be great to meet an expatriate from Kazakhstan to discover more about this wonderful country.
Have a nice stay in in Bucharest .
yours Sam

Hi Sam!

Nice to meet You here at expats!!!
Yes I am also interested to make friends from different countries!
Thank You for Your message!
How was your life in Munich? How long are you living there?  Probably I will visit this city next year on business matters.

Stay in touch
Cheers
Sholpan

Oh yeah,I would love it much to keep in touch with you as matter of being good friends .
Actually I'v been living here for about 4 years, working with a company for electronics ,Munich is very interesting city ,
of course for a short visit  it's useful ,
especially in summertime..
Take care,,Sam

Hello guys. Are you arranging meeting? I'm Russian and expatriate too. I've tried to find anybody in the forum, but nobody answer me.