Where to buy an egg timer

Hello

Does anybody know where I can buy an egg timer? It would also help if I knew what it's called in Vietnamese. I tried some supermarkets but with no luck.

Thanks!

Smartphones (and some regular phones) have timers on them. Do you have one?

I do, but this is for educational purposes not to for boiling an egg... I should have been more clear

Xaba wrote:

Hello

Does anybody know where I can buy an egg timer? It would also help if I knew what it's called in Vietnamese. I tried some supermarkets but with no luck.

Thanks!

Well, they are hard to find since you mostly use them with ovens (bake a cake, set for 30 minutes or whatever, go watch TV, when you hear Ding, then you know your cake is done) and people don't have ovens in their homes.  So I don't think there is a name for it in Vietnamese.  You'd have to describe it's function....or print a picture of it and go ask shopkeepers if they sell THIS (point to picture)

http://pokerati.com/wp-content/uploads/egg-timer-poker-shot-clock.jpeg

I know I'm not helping here but I'll keep a lookout the next time I go to Big C.

Oooh, I noticed Sunbeam makes that one in the picture I just posted and Big C carries Sunbeam products so...yah, try Big C.

Look for a shop that sells kitchen items, not sure where you are but places like MaxiMark usually have shops such as thses.

Thanks! This. Is helpful

Cool thanks

I'll locate one in the CBD

wow am looking for it as well. thanks guys