Preschool and elementary school to learn English/ French/ and Arabic

Hello.
I wish this topic deserves a new post string as I could not find information I need after reading through school-related topics in Bahrain.

One of a few motivations for me to consider moving to Bahrain is to provide an EXCELLENT environment for my kids to adopt/ naturalize multiple languages in their early stages (2 year and 3 year old now). I was told that kids would be able to use at least English, Arabic and French by attending a good international school. (hopefully I can teach my mother tongue at home.)

These are the factors I wish the future school for my kids will provide.
1) yes, at least 3 languages learning opportunity naturally - giving even weights to each language.
2) focusing more on encouraging creativity and independence of each individual student rather than on inputing knowledge without full interpretation and reasoning of facts
3) preferably various extra curriculum
4) strong math and science programs

I heard that Bahrain's early stage education systems (preschool, elementary school, middle school) are quite good, but did not get any specific school name.

Can any parents share your experience and recommend schools?

Thank you.

Hi

The British school of Bahrain is best for this. St Christophers teach all languages but Arabic is only taught to Muslims.

If french is the number one language you are looking for your kids then an alternative could be the French school who are following the french educational system.