Anybody knows a good property agent?

Hi, we (a young couple) are looking for an apartment to rent! Does anybody know a property agent, who does a good job? We are looking for a 60-75m2 flat near Biopolis area, and would be very grateful if you could post the contact address of your favorite agent or even tell us about your experience!
Thanks a lot!

Hi, there, I'm a property agent. No obligation, I ain't trying to push you to engage me as your agent. But I have a rental property you might be interested. Monterey park which is at clementi area. The unit is well kept and in brand new condition. Partially furnished with fridge, washing machine, dryer and fully aircon etc. You may contact me via 83999340 if you wish to have a look on it. Monthly rental ard 3.8k nego.

hey i am bachlor can i get an simple appartemt @ 500 SDG??
let me know i am coming on 25th

Hi, samanta, may I know your profile ? where are you from, and what permit you holding ? sgd 500 isn't a problem, but perhaps you will probably get a unit in north area. May I know roughly when you need the room and how long you intend to stay

i am soft engg from india .. i will be joining on 25th
my office is near to 1 North Bridge Road
, High Street Center,

Hi all,

I've used a really wonderful agent in the past for both sales and rentals. She's extremely professional, knowledgeable. She finds the best properties for those looking to rent or buy, and also gets the best prices for those looking to let or sell.

Check out her website here: anniesoh.com

Cheers,
Dan

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi all

I have recently engaged an agent to rent out my apartment in Singapore. He is wonderful. Very considerate to my requests for tenants' profiles and also very quick to respond to my emails/ calls.

He helped me to rent out my apartment in 2 weeks. If you are keen to have his contacts, pls drop me an email.