Do you think this will work for a family of 4?

Hi all

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been researching as much as I can but there seem to be a large variance.  I have been offered a relocation packaged form my existing company to move to Abu Dhabi for Min 3 years or more possibly if we want to stay.

This will be for myself, Wife and twin 1 year old babies + our 3 small dogs 

The offer to date is

Basic salary AED 444,500
up to 10% bonus each year

Expat allowance of an additional AED 80,100 spread out monthly   (1st year will be a lump sum to assist with additional relocation expenses)  for tickets home storage etc. whatever we see fit
Relocation cost of  up to 51,000  x2 once to AD and then Back Home after assignment. 
Medical for the whole family
Temporary housing for 30 days to find a place to live
Company will take care of all visa's , Labor Card, DL, liquor license etc.  for whole family
Advance rent payment to be taken out of my pay check monthly 
They will pay some sort of rental fees on the accommodation (not sure what this is yet )
Cell phone/data package will be paid by company
Still qualify for Company retirement program.
There is some sort of Schooling reimbursement for the kids but I am not sure of the details yet. The kids are only a year old at the moment so it may not matter for a few years   

Tickets for the family to and from the assignment. Normal Annual  tickets are wrapped in to expat allowance to do with as you please   

So I figure 524600 a year to cover all expenses + Possible Bonus (never count on that)
One time relocation of 51k
Minus We have approximately AED 132200 in expenses back home at least temporarily until we can sort out the House and a few bills etc.

So it would be AED 392400 a year to start off with until we get everything sorted.

The office is located around the Marina mall area AD

Is this sufficient to get a 3 bedroom villa with a garden for the dogs without having to commute for hours in a day tied up in traffic. Preferably in an expat community so the wife and kids can meet new people, socialize etc.  maybe a community pool, gym and park or playground. Wife is currently a stay at home Mum with twins who does not drive so possibly a short taxi rides to the beach, mall or other entertainment would be handy.

A used SUV of some type to get us around
Insurance for Car/cars
Fuel for the SUV. I will most likely have to travel between the two offices in AD and Dubai at least once a week
Cover utilities electric/gas/ water
Internet/phone/ tv
Mobile phone for Spouse
Food/household stuff for 2 adults and 2 babies formula. Nappies baby food etc.
Entertainment
Shopping for baby items/clothing as they grow and Mum as well 
Tickets home to USA or UK

Any other things you can think of would be appreciated

Here is a sample monthly budget I came up with can you tell me if this is realistic or I am way off base, high or low etc.   

House            11666-13333
SUV                1500
Insurance for SUV        550
Fuel                 1100
Utilities             1100
Internet/phone/TV         500
Mobile                250
Food/ Household/Nappies etc.    4400
Entertainment /Shopping    4400
Tickets Home Savings        2200
Misc                2000

Again any insight would be greatly appreciated.  I have a meeting this Friday to go over everything and would like to know if I need to press hard for a lot more $$ to live or if this is sufficient and just press an see what extra comes out and be happy. 

Thank you Again
D

Very good package

Thank you mjrv

The option may also be available to live in Dubai  vs AD. From a cost of living opinion which would be better place live? I have seen conflicting reports to say AD is x% more expensive  and the same the other way. Any advice on pros and cons of either location  would be appreciated.