I'm new/ British people who lives in Istanbul

Hello guys,

i've just came back from England and i'm looking for new friends from England who lives in Istanbul that İf you live in here msg me pls.

Hi AsU_,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be much appreciated if you could write a few words about yourself just as an introduction.

I also suggest you to have a look at the list of english expatriates in Istanbul.

Thank you and best of luck

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi.
My name is Gino. I a 25 years old guy who arived from Madrid last June. I am working in Maramray Proyect building the tracks that cross the Bosphorus beneath the sea. I would like to know you, and show you the city if yo want.
My friends here are Spanish and Turkish bay they speak English.
Regards!

Hi AsU
I'm an Aussie (not English but close) and found that this site helps a lot in finding other international friends. Good luck to you!

Heey , how are u , i just moved to Istanbul and it's always good to meet people who speak English here,, hope to be more in touch.. have a nice day.

My name is David, I am from a town called Warrington (in the middle of Liverpool & Manchester).
I live and work on the European side of İstanbul.

I have been living in İstanbul for 9 months now and I haven't gone back home yet....I'd ask hows the weather but everywhere flooded. All over the news :/

Need any help with anything legal/ places to go/bla bla or just to chat send me a message.

I have meet other brits on here. Check the list out above.