BOI Contact

I've emailed the BOI 3 times in the last 14 days with no response whatsoever.

I have been polite in my approach, and asked what I feel are pertinent questions as to the procedure to being self employed in Mauritius.

I am due to visit at the end of May and intended to 'start the ball rolling' paperwork wise at this stage.
Would it be better to stop bothering the BOI by mail and just call to get an appointment when I am over in Mauritius?

Britintheocean wrote:

Would it be better to stop bothering the BOI by mail and just call to get an appointment when I am over in Mauritius?

Hi,

Mauritian people are voting today, I guess everybody was quite busy these last days.

Yes, you should definitely give them a call, but not today nor tomorrow ;)

BOI is very co-operative and helpful. They have responded to all my e-mails while I was in Dubai. Even when I sent them some e-mails locally, I got the reply to all my queries. Are you sure you have the right e-mail address?
All the best with your plans for moving to Mauritius. Memebers of this blog will also give you whatever information or help you require
Cheers!!!
Terence

2 emails sent to: [email protected] on 21/04 and 27/04

Email sent to: [email protected] on 29/04 as per a post recommendation.

No response from any of these unfortunately..

This is election week. Very busy, most office shut down. Don't expect anything until later part of next week.

Can any1 tel me that if my OP is finishing by 16th June and i apply for work permit 1 month before say by 15-20th May at Ministry of labor office because my salary will be under 75k den is it fine  and no need to leave the county and continue or change my Job being in Mauritius itself?