From Kopenhavn to Oslo

Which is the best way to get from Kobenhavn to Oslo?

airplane. It's København by the way

flipper78 wrote:

Agreed.  But it's Copenhagen.

flipper78 wrote:

I am well aquainted that it is Copenhagen or Cobenhavn-the problem is that i have not "/" over the "o" at my keyboard because i am from Bulgaria.Ok?

You can type Norweigan/Danish/Swedish characters by holding CTRL and typing the character code on the number pad.

For example:

CTRL + 145 = æ
CTRL + 134 = å
CTRL + 0248 = ø

I'm not sure why but the leading zero is required for ø but not for the others.

godsavetheking wrote:

You can type Norweigan/Danish/Swedish characters by holding CTRL and typing the character code on the number pad.

For example:

CTRL + 145 = æ
CTRL + 134 = å
CTRL + 0248 = ø

I'm not sure why but the leading zero is required for ø but not for the others.

well, i tried but nothing happen..

Make sure that your keyboard has "NumLock" turned on. It's usually indicated by a small light somewhere.

If it's not on, hit the 'NumLock' button which (on my keyboard) is above the 7 key on the number pad.

Or you can change your keyboard mapping to Norwegian.

sctld wrote:

I am in Bulgaria, so i have only cyrilic and latin letters..but thatnk for the help, anyway it is not possible to do it unless i want to copy and paste the letters from somewhere :-)

godsavetheking wrote:

Make sure that your keyboard has "NumLock" turned on. It's usually indicated by a small light somewhere.

If it's not on, hit the 'NumLock' button which (on my keyboard) is above the 7 key on the number pad.

Godsavetheking , Thank you anyway for the help..

Kristiana wrote:
sctld wrote:

I am in Bulgaria, so i have only cyrilic and latin letters..but thatnk for the help, anyway it is not possible to do it unless i want to copy and paste the letters from somewhere :-)

I bought my laptop in the Netherlands, and have installed an English language version of Windows.  I switch my keyboard mappings between English, Norwegian, and Japanese.  The keyboard itself is Dutch.

sctld wrote:
Kristiana wrote:
sctld wrote:

I bought my laptop in the Netherlands, and have installed an English language version of Windows.  I switch my keyboard mappings between English, Norwegian, and Japanese.  The keyboard itself is Dutch.

Godsavetheking told wrote what i should do but it is not possible ..not possible unless you can offer me another way to do it :-)

Unless you're using a laptop, this should be possible on just about every full size keyboard, regardless of language. Even a Dvorak keyboard would have it!

Kristiana wrote:

Godsavetheking told wrote what i should do but it is not possible ..not possible unless you can offer me another way to do it :-)

How to:
http://www.conversationexchange.com/res … nguage.php

What the keys map to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:KB_Norway.svg

sctld wrote:
Kristiana wrote:

How to:

What the keys map to:

O, thats realy good..i will see it when i go home on my pc.Thank you, i hope it will works..i have already wanted to have dots or circles over my letters :-) :-):):)

Kristiana wrote:
sctld wrote:
Kristiana wrote:

How to:

What the keys map to:

O, thats realy good..i will see it when i go home on my pc.Thank you, i hope it will works..i have already wanted to have dots or circles over my letters :-) :-):):)

ah, thank you people, you are so nice mam nam nam- ahhh øæøæøæøæøæøææææææåšåååååååååååååå I går hjemme senere. Thank you so much i am very happy, så hyggelig er jeg

Kristiana wrote:
Kristiana wrote:

ah, thank you people, you are so nice mam nam nam- ahhh øæøæøæøæøæøææææææåšåååååååååååååå I går hjemme senere. Thank you so much i am very happy, så hyggelig er jeg

Kan skrive på Bøkmål mmm

Kristiana wrote:

Eg veit ikkje om det er så vanleg å seie at du sjølv er hyggeleg, men eg er glad at du er nøgd.

Daudtastane er også temmeleg gøy!

áâàäã osb.

sctld wrote:
Kristiana wrote:

Eg veit ikkje om det er så vanleg å seie at du sjølv er hyggeleg, men eg er glad at du er nøgd.

áâàäã osb.

o! Er det nynorska?

Kristiana wrote:
sctld wrote:
Kristiana wrote:

áâàäã osb.

o! Er det nynorska?

Ja, det er det.  Eg lika å øve nynorsk når eg kan fordi fylket mitt har nynorsk som hovudmål, så det er umogeleg å få nokon opplysningar på bokmål.