How to get Malaysia PR

Hi,
Is anyone knows how to get Malaysia PR?
Thanks
Ruwan

Being a Muslim helps a great deal.  Otherwise it is almost impossible unless your father or mother is Malaysian.

Marry a Malaysian wait ten.years. Otherwise forget such a silly idea (unless you are a very rich investor in Malaysia)

You will newer know if you get PR or not.
You consider you won't get it and move on.

Times change and the doors have closed.

Thank you very much for giving me ideas

I can help you, can ready within 12 months.

Happytan don't spam nonsense! Or are you a scammer? for readers please be warned there are many agencies promising quick easy work permits and PR. That are all scammers. they mostly prey on Indians.

Nemodot wrote:

Happytan don't spam nonsense! Or are you a scammer? for readers please be warned there are many agencies promising quick easy work permits and PR. That are all scammers. they mostly prey on Indians.

I agree just hit the report button so the moderators can look into it.

I totally agreed to report those scammers. I did reported some as well in the past.

Cheating, scamming and 'dirty' money, I NOT INTERESTED. I believed in 'revenge', it's matter of time.

Thanks everyone.

Apply for a 2year visa, renewable up to ten years, but even this take very long. I wonder if you apply for visa/pass, you can't simply go even for a short vacation to that country before your application approve right?