Meeting new people

Hello everyone :)

I just arrived in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to make some friends or at least meet some new people to exchange experiences, gather new ideas and of course have a good time.

I am thinking about thursday, around lunchtime. We could meet on the place of independency since that is a place I know where to find. Maybe someone knows a nice place to eat or drink.

Expats and natives are all welcome of course :) the more souls the better, I'd say!

Let me know!

Martijn

(ps: I speak Dutch, English, French and basic German and Spanish and would like to pick up Russian as well)

Hi Martijn,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I am sure you will get some contacts very soon.

Best of luck

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

HI

I am also searching for new friends in Kiev who speaks english, i am current working in Kiev, i would be glad to meet with you specially i worked before here as tour guide, so i can show you the city :D

Hi Kanoo,

Awesome ;) so far I have nothing to do tomorrow during the day, don't know if you're still working ;)let me know :)

Hi Martindje,
I am also new here in town .I am going to Odessa for 2 weeks  but will be back on the 20th Dec.
I have a few friends here already and maybe we can catch up.My Skype address is as follows.michiel.leonard.
And yes I am dutch (actually Afrikans) close enough.
HJave a nice day.
Michiel.

Hello Martijn and everybody!
About new ideas and having a good time. There is an old city Chernihiv not far from Kiev (near 1,5 hour going on a bus). Old monasteries, places of historical battles, caves (ancient underground churches).
I suggest to have a one day's travel there. I have grown in Chernihiv and with me you will not be afraid to be lost in a totally new city.
What do you think about it?

hi

please add me on skype. my id is sergai521

hello hassana

please add me on skype.  my id is sergai521

Hello Sergai.

Are you in Congo?
please tell us about it, what's so special there?

hello

yes i am in congo. nothing special. actually i am working as a member of united nations peacekeeper. i will come to kiev next month for a vacation

A lot of foreigners there.?!