Work in the tourism branch

hei, people :-) Do you think that a young woman with english, russian and a little finnish and norwegian (hehe 2nd level up to now) can find a job as a receptionist in a small hotel in some area out of Oslo??

Hi Kristiana,

maybe you should also post in the classifieds > jobs section?

hihi thank you friend, you are realy so helpful and i am new here. And i am planning to dwell in this forum hehe
Best Regards,Kris

Hi Kristiana! Did you find accommodation yet? I am thinking of moving to Oslo too. Let me know we may share flat :))

Room [email protected]

Julien wrote:

Hi Kristiana,

maybe you should also post in the classifieds > jobs section?

Julien, don't be so strict....the main purpose of this forum is to find Love and search for apartments right?

LOL

new_in_norway wrote:

Julien, don't be so strict....the main purpose of this forum is to find Love and search for apartments right?LOL

Hello NewinNorway,

Please allow me to rectify:

Expat.com has been mainly created to have people (expats and locals) interact  by exchanging ideas, useful information about their country of expatriation, to help them settle there.

There are different sections in the website:
- the discussions where we are in now
- the guide which compiles infos provided by the members
- pictures (no comment about this one)
- and the Classifieds; when you scroll down that page you find all the different sections available. And that's where such annoucements should be placed! (Be it for appartments, jobs or Love as you stated it!

Thanks