Looking for room in HCMC

Hi. My wife is Vietnamese and now and looking for a job and room in HCMC. She got no money and need to find a job in HCMC first. She is looking to share a room with female. She got no money to pay rent first. After she got a job, then she can pay rental. Anyone can help? Please help. Please contact []. Thanks!

I do not think it is wise to post your wife personal number in this public forum. You never know who will contact her.

I mean if she is your wife should not you be here to help her out rather asking from random strangers.

Noah

granturbo wrote:

Hi. My wife is Vietnamese and now and looking for a job and room in HCMC. She got no money and need to find a job in HCMC first. She is looking to share a room with female. She got no money to pay rent first. After she got a job, then she can pay rental. Anyone can help? Please help. Thanks!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 10#1578283

granturbo wrote:

Hi all, I have a Vietnamese friend looking for a job in HCMC. Anyone can help?  She can be contacted at (84) 1266531479. Her name is Vong A Mui. Please help.

First it's "a friend", now "a wife".  Get your story straight.

She is my wife. I type wrongly in the first post. She got no internet access so can only be contacted by phone. I help her a lot of money already until now I got no money. She got no money too. So she need to find a job and room to stay in HCMC. I am seeking for help here. Anyone can help? Thanks! :)

I dont want to make you sad, but if you have a house, you will let the people you dont know well, dont pay rental to live in your house?

Yuli

That thread doesn't look serious

-closed too-

Closed