Group travels around marrakech

Dear Expats,

My name is Tamas, a student from Amsterdam. I am going to Marrakech with a group of 30 enthousiastic students in Januari 2011 and would like to get to know Marrakech, its nightlife and its surroundings. We would like to be guided around, but wish to avoid tacky tourist businesses that rip you off. Would any of you be interested to guide us around? Of course, we are willing to pay a fair price.

Any suggestion for a friendly tour operator or excursion company is also more than welcome!

Thank you for your help,

Tamas Erkelens
[email protected]

Hi Thomas,

I run a Scottish adventure tour company in Marrakech and will be able to help you out.  My email is [email protected]

Andy

he  hello how are you .  ok as you   know  i would like to inform you  .  i have bees  a student ans i have worked with student from etoup who come to do research on moroco especialiy in the desert  south east of marakech of  360 km. and i work as volunter on association.
ok if you are intresseted to do advnture treeking camel on the back of it and cap in the desert of copupl of days or one day  under  tente and sky wondering star around a fire at nigh with camel men . and enoy music lacal and on day walking or riding camel you are weclome the price will be so intresting  cause you ae group.
plus  jsut any information i would be happy to help for you with open minded . plus if you want 4x4  véhicul  it will be intesting to  see some thing will be useful  for students
and a lot of things and issues talkings sharing
youssef
from desert of moroco