Experience Chartered Accountant (CA/CPA) Looking for job in Thailand

Hello Everybody......

I am a qualified Chartered Accountant(CA) from India with experience of working in companies Like Genpact & MetLife Insurance.

I am very much interested to work in Thailand in Accounting & finance domain.

Could somebody help me to know does professionally qualified expats are welcomed in Thailand ? IF yes... how can i get a god job here ?

Thank you....

am_i_t wrote:

Hello Everybody......

I am a qualified Chartered Accountant(CA) from India with experience of working in companies Like Genpact & MetLife Insurance.

Could somebody help me to know does professionally qualified expats are welcomed in Thailand ? IF yes... how can i get a god job here ?

Thank you....

You might like to read this article about working in Thailand. If you click on the link in it relating to jobs NOT available to foreigners you should look at number 8 which I think might apply to you.

Good luck.

thetefldon wrote:
am_i_t wrote:

Hello Everybody......

Thank you....

You might like to read this article about working in Thailand. If you click on the link in it relating to jobs NOT available to foreigners you should look at number 8 which I think might apply to you.

Good luck.

Hey Phitsanulok..... Thanks for the info... Pretty surprised to see that thailand has so many restrictions & such a long prohibited list of work for expats.... Could you help/suggest me in finding any other region in Asia to work ?

Forgot to mention... Very nice blog..:)

Glad to help even if it was bad news. Sorry I am not too clued up on other Asian destinations for work. Cambodia? Vietnam? Malaysia? or even Singapore.