Are the medical colleges here affiliated and worthy to study?

Aslkm,
I am an indian  working in a school as a teacher.
Pls suggest me whether the medical colleges like IBN SINA provides any consessions for expats with the help of some entrance exams.
also I wanted to know , do these colleges use dummy bodies or real bodies for practise.
  pls help me take the decision for my daughter who is now in grade X.
Does anybody know the rules and fees of admn in medical colleges in hyderabad, india.

Jazakallah khalr.

Most are good in terms of affiliation, facilities etc; but bad in credibility and their standards set is a far cry from international. I suggest you assess the options back home.

You will have to and you should go visit Ibn Sina and also Batterjee College with your daughter.  Talk to faculty members, students, tour the premises, get info about fees, teaching methods, curriculum, accreditation, and anything else you want to know.

I don't know what kind of 'concessions' you are talking about, but they have entrance exams for all students.

Your daughter is only in grade 10; she still has 2 more years of school to finish.  You can't get into medical school after grade 10 in any country, just for your info.

And remember, google is also your friend.  Go to their websites, as well as to websites of Indian medical schools for admission and fees information.

If you are interested, there is a world class medical school in Cuba that has been offering free medical education to students from many countries for more than a decade.