Dental Care Needed.

Hello,

I'm in need of Dental Care. Fillings, crowns, and possibly bridge work. In any case, the amount of work is pretty extensive. I would appreciate any information, from people who have had work done.... Their overall impressions, on quality, price, expediency, and maybe just their overall feeling of was it a good, bad, or ugly, experience?

Going to the dentist is not generally described as fun, but it is necessary, what's the famous description "of root canals and migraines", when doing something one would rather not do, and, I have little choice in the matter. I have to go and soon.

But the little bit of choice I do have, is picking a good quality, competent, dentist that does not see the ATM-machine is open sign, LOL, on my Expat forehead when I walk into the office. At least that's my hope....

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

I have been to a few dentists in Singapore for my regular teeth check-up.  Visiting dentists is not something we look forward to. But among the dentists I seen, I am most impressed by the staff at Smilefocus , who took effort to make me feel at ease.  The dentist who I seen was friendly and take time to explain about my gum problem.  Their fee is not the cheapest around, maybe because their spacious clinic is near Orchard Road.  But I can say I valued their good service.  This is where they are located:
http://www.entersingapore.info/relocati … Dental.php

Codyfam88 wrote:

I have been to a few dentists in Singapore for my regular teeth check-up.  Visiting dentists is not something we look forward to. But among the dentists I seen, I am most impressed by the staff at Smilefocus , who took effort to make me feel at ease.  The dentist who I seen was friendly and take time to explain about my gum problem.  Their fee is not the cheapest around, maybe because their spacious clinic is near Orchard Road.  But I can say I valued their good service.  This is where they are located:
http://www.entersingapore.info/relocati … Dental.php

Hello, thank you kindly for this information. I've looked at the link all looks good with this group. It's good to hear from someone who has actually visited the clinic an met the people there.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

RR__