Looking for learning language partner

Hi everybody, my name is Marina, Im looking for English speaking people for language exchange. So, if you are interested in learning Russian or Ukrainian contact me.

Hello Marina
I'm interested in learning Russian. But only on skype.

Hello,

I'm interested in learning Russian, I'm fluent in English, interested in studying/exchange and study partnership... Skype ... stephen_antony

Same for me ;) I'm following classes in Russian, but also want to speak it ;) can't we start a group that comes together once a week and talk russian/english all the time? Win-Win situation for everyone if you'd ask me ;)

Hi All,

For all those seeking language courses, I suggest you to post an advert in the section language exchange in Kiev.

This might be helpful.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Guys, there's actually an excellent language exchange club already here in Kiev! :)

languageexchangekyiv.ning.com/

It's full of lots of people, and free.

yeah it would be very good idea to exchange language.
I'm interested in Russian too. and Speak English and Arabic.

kefirchik , if you might put a link about the group of exchanging language, it would be good.

I live and work in Kiev too and it would be nice to meet different culture people ;)

I put the link, but it apparently requires moderation approval...

Hello, everybody. Thanks for your replies. I wanted to inform that Ive already found a few partners, so I dont think I will need any more. Everybody have a nice day!