Job in singapore

How to find jobs for foreigners in singapore ?
Im currently in singapore.

niluv wrote:

How to find jobs for foreigners in singapore ?
Im currently in singapore.

very difficult!

Hi niluv,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please have a look at the work in Singapore guide.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

hi...4 how long you've been there?r u working?

Constantine35 wrote:

hi...4 how long you've been there?r u working?

"looking" a job for me is difficult due to many foreigners are already here finding a job,and then in SG they prioritize locals before other nation ofcourse, & employers must meet their quota before doing so.

Dear Friends,

All are correct. Its so difficult to find a job in Singapore.. I was here for last two months i tried to find a suitable job for me..but i was failed... That is due to the change ogovernment rules.. Better look for another country... With the living cost in singapore time wasteing is not good to our health.

It is easy to find job in some companies. I attend an interview last thursday with dolphin claims. It is good for me to start my job in a small and not famous company as since it will look good for me when i get the credits for growth in company after a few years. I am very high calibre and with my suggest working for a mediocre company is doing them a favor and kind act.

The interview is simple and save time as it is not so challenging. I would presume the 3 men have no choice and want to accept as one man suggest want me in the company already. The 3 men goes for my attractive look. The response is positive and the first suggesting "we want to offer you fair money as we do not want employees to be low moral and accept lesser money".

The female who says want good job have to try the interview style I use as since I tried and you will be offered a good salary. I would confirm if you flirt little bit when you have men interviewers and you will know you are the star. Is the same way as you take airline and want to get in when luggage too heavy, you must be sweet and flirt to the men.

New @22 april 1) I would feel the job is uninteresting and want to change. I look forward to your updates if there is new job.

New @16 june 1) I like my manager and he is my type. I want stay my same company.

Tinatang
Just be aware that the flirting could lead to unwanted approaches by the males you said were wrapped around your little finger.

I think it is irresponsible of you to tell other women to do the same as you did.

I'd rather say you are quite arrogant (as per your quotes below) and that your "technique" will only lead to success with a certain type of men that most serious women tend to avoid (for good reasons).

Tinatang wrote:

I am of very high calibre and working for a mediocre company is doing them a favor and charitable act.
[...]
I applied only minimal tactics and the 3 men fell for my attractiveness.
For the ladies out there, try these interview techniques and you will be offered a good salary package soon!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimbo

Tinatang wrote:

It is easy to find a job in some companies. I attended an interview last thursday with dolphin claims. It works for me to start my career in a small and insignificant company because it will look good for me when i get credits for its growth after a few years. I am of very high calibre and working for a mediocre company is doing them a favor and charitable act.

The interview was unchallenging as i managed to curl the 3 men around my fingers very easily. I applied only minimal tactics and the 3 men fell for my attractiveness. All it took was some eye batting and an act of professionalism. The 3 men took to my flirting radar positively. I wowed them with small gestures and one man gave a direct hint of wanting me in the company already. He said "we want to offer you fair wages as we do not want employees to have low morale accepting wages beneath their ask".

For the ladies out there, try these interview techniques and you will be offered a good salary package soon! Flirt subtly when you have men interviewers and pray that there are other lowly ladies around in the workplace to make you look superior in comparison. This was what happened for me and I strutted out of the compounds knowing that i am their star.

Your post said it all. This is the typical Foreign Trash that Singaporeans have been talking all the time.

Btw, are you selling your body during the interview?

As they say: the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Things will go round full circle! We will watch how far you can go with such sneaky traits of yours mirroring your personality! Pride goes before a FALL! Lady...

Thank you Christine :). Hope it will help...