Hi, any native English speakers here please ?:)

Hi everybody! Of course im willing to talk about anything with everyone... but at the moment im looking for expat English speakers living in Lyon as im looking to relocate to Lyon next year with my family.
Thanks !!
x

Hi bouchra2013,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on the Lyon forum for more visibility.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Christine, thank you.

Hi there - I'm an American living in Lyon for the last two years. Let me know if you have any questions. You can check out my blog where I talk about living in Lyon here: https://mylifeinlyon.wordpress.com/.

Courtney

Hello! I'm a brit living in France with my young family too. Hope your move goes well next year :)

Hi,

There's a large community of English speakers in Lyon.  When do you plan to arrive?   Our "tour of duty" here wraps up in summer of 2015 so we'll be here a bit longer.  We're a family of four with our 2 boys attending ISL (International School of Lyon). It is a small English language school.

[Moderated: pls send details in private]

Regards,
Mr. Kelly Wray

Hi, I am a Norwegian also looking for English speakers in Lyon- and have some time for coffee and making new friends. Find life a bit hard starting a new life with the whole family here!
Best,
Lise

Hey there,

I am from the US I lived all my life in NYC until I moved here last year. If you wish to speak english I am more then willing to do so.

Enjoy

Rocky

Hi Christine,

As you may have noticed from the other replies, there are plenty of Americans, Canadians, Brits and other anglophone expats in Lyon. That's because it's a great place to be!

Good luck with your move. If you want some inside information on some of Lyon's hidden gems, look up my blog, Invisible Lyon.

If you need specific help or advice, feel free to drop me a line. You'll find the e-mail address on the blog.