Coming Tunisia for my love..

I Sravan, from India. i love a girl from Tunisia. she lives in medinine. She also loves me. But she doesn't want to marry me. I don't know why. We both loving each other from more than 13 months.  But i want to prove my love by coming over there. Is it really safe for me to visit medinine? How people from medinine behave with foreigners? I want to know whether am taking a big risk for my life or right decision. I know it will affect my life badly. But i just can't live without her. Plz let me know your opinion guys.

where she lives exactly in Medinine? if she lives in Zarzis or Djerba then it is safe because they are tourist areas otherwise you have to pay attention because most of people there are conservative

Follow your heart! At the end of the day we are all foreigners when we visit these countries. I lived in Tunisia for 2and a half years and never once had a problem.  I am returning next month to settle there once more. Good Luck with your future and hope all works out for you!!!

hi ilyjan.. nice to meet u.. hmm she lives in medinine bro.. lycee medinine..i want to talk to u personally.. can u giv me ur mail id?

hi may.. yes i want to something big and i dont know i will fail or succeed. just i want to do it..  i will follow my heart.

@red&white hi do u watch bollywood films?

Hello , I  have read what you writte and i just want to say how much i understand you .I m also in love  with a tunisian guy we have been toogether for three years , but few months ago he had to move back to tunisia . And i miss him very much and love him with all my hearth , so i sad i will move to tunisia   and work there to . But he says that because i dont speak the language  nor arabic nor french i wont be able to live in tunisia ... .maybe work he sad but not have a full life .What do you all think ?? thank you

(Moderated: Please post only in english on the english-speaking Tunisia forumm)

Hello everybody,

Well i think that's not true. Tunisian are really god with languages and most of the people speak at least English and French in the touristic area obviously. It is like everywhere in the world. if you go to country side then you have to speak local language. The Tunisian language is so easy anyway to learn. No grammar...

This country is welcoming everybody, wherever you're from whatever your color, tunisian are so welcoming people and so kind. Obviously, there a lot of people who hunting all day 24h/7 days any foreigners.

But to answer your questions, it is not difficult to live in cities like Tunis, Hammamet, Sousse, Monastir or Djerba area.

Thank you very much for your replies :)....I m not so concerned with the living :)he is :) . But can you find a job there without basic french knowledge , I heard that its very hard for foreigners to find a job is that true ?

Hi merti 
u can  find teaching  job if u have IELT CERT.

I  have Level 2 Certificate in English ESOL  Certificate , is it possible to teach with this certificate ?

Definately u can if u are good.  but start searching from tunis job forum or place an advert there.jus got mine last month in jean jaure in tunis. Are u in tunis presently ?

Thank you very much for the information , u have been very helpfull .  Sadly im not in Tunis i m in Romania  .

You are welcome

350 is for rent and monger and your pocket money is a life of a studen

mertzedina for your message box is pleinne. I can not send messages