Visit visa

My daughter have kids and I would like to bring in saudi arabia on visit visa. Is this possible she can come with her kid age 2 year.please inform some one have information. Thanks

Hi abdu malik,

Please note that a new discussion was created as from your post on the Saudi Arabia forum for better visibility and interaction.

I suggest you to browse through the different threads related to information on visas to Saudi Arabia; it might be helpful.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

abdu malik wrote:

My daughter have kids and I would like to bring in saudi arabia on visit visa. Is this possible she can come with her kid age 2 year.please inform some one have information. Thanks

There were instances where a visa was granted and where it was rejected as well. A conclusive evidence is not there to support any argument. Your best option is to apply for both, your daughter and kid at the same time and hope for the best. Dont get disheartened if they reject the first time, try applying again and go to MOFA office to check for reason for rejection, if rejected and you will know if its possible or not.