Best Mobile Phone and Home Internet on Old San Juan?

Hi everyone i am an old time reader but new to the forums. I am from Atlanta and i live in PR, lived in Old San Juan but now i am in Bayamon. My husband and i are going to move back to the Old San Juan but its been some years since we lived here. We both are engineers so we know the technical stuff and companies in the area so more than information we are looking for opinions and feedback from actual users.

Mobile phone:
Mobile signal depends on zone or actual providers and those who live in the old san juan knows signal is an issue there so who is the best mobile phone provider in OSJ? Best signal and some must have are unlimited internet not like ATT and that it has the samsung galaxy note 3... I know sprint and t mobile meet these requirements but which has better signal?

Home internet:
I read here Claro is going down the drain and i heard one link provides internet in OSJ. So which provider provide stable internet and good ping in the area?

We are moving to Calle Luna in the historic center in the city.

Hi, Lydia72. You probably know this already because you lived in OSJ before, but regardless of what mobile company you decide to go with (I used t-mobile and it was fine), you may not get any reception in the old colonial buildings in OSJ. So watch out for that if you haven't already done so.

All that said, I worked in OSJ and I found t-mobile to be fine.

Thats i my worry i need feedback from people who works or lives in the colonial area since i am moving to calle luna near the center of the old city. So if anyones has tmobile, sprint or any company that you think is the best by experience please tell me here. Same for internet, i dont want to try claro after all the bad things i read here but if it is better than one link in the OSJ share your opinion.