Wanted; Patients needed for theDental Teaching Clinic

Hi,

Some of you may know already, that I am studying a BSc(hons) in Dental Hygiene.

As well as the hygiene students, some of the dental students are needing certain cases.

Children Orthodontic cases are needed (teeth straightening/braces.) Tuesday mornings.

Hygiene (scale and polishes.) Initially Wednesday mornings, then appointments either Tues + Thurs afternoon or Wednesday mornings.

The orthodontic cases are supervised by a qualified Orthodontist.

If, hygiene or ortho patients require other treatment, fillings, root canal or extractions, appointments MIGHT be available with the year 3, 4 or 5 dental students. (In the case of the ortho patients, extractions will be carried out as required.)
Dental treatment that requires a laboratory fee, crowns, bridges or dentures, might also be required by the students. However, there will be a charge for the laboratory costs. (This is vastly cheaper than the full price.)
I am not sure but there maybe a fee for ortho cases, if a laboratory is involved but I will find out.

If anyone is interested in booking an appointment, then message me your ID card number, phone number and full name.

Thanks in advance

Caroline

thats interesting to know

Errr, thanks but no thanks. :whistle:

Hi Caroline.

I don't have an id number only a receipt to say it's being processed would that be ok or is full residency mandatory?

I've got teeth like a very old horse so the students would have a great time dealing with those.

If I had been a horse owning these teeth I'd have been in a findus lasagne by now :o

JayJay1970 wrote:

Hi Caroline.

I don't have an id number only a receipt to say it's being processed would that be ok or is full residency mandatory?

I've got teeth like a very old horse so the students would have a great time dealing with those.

If I had been a horse owning these teeth I'd have been in a findus lasagne by now :o

The number on the receipt, if received through the post and not just the letter given to you at the time saying don't bother to hassle them, will be your ID number. You should have had a letter with it, stating that it could be used as temporary ID card.

JayJay1970 wrote:

Neigh lad, neigh :)

Hay that's not funny :D.

I handed it in manually this morn Mick so don't have a number  yet just a paper receipt with a size 6 doc Martin stamp on it ;)

As soon as you have the number jay,  I will trot you in.

coxf0001 wrote:

As soon as you have the number jay,  I will trot you in.

Let me know when he's stabilised :)

Mick, withers or not you get your teeth done, you da mane man. :lol:

Touches 'forelock' and 'stifles' any more puns. Best 'throttle' back before I get out'flanked'. :)

So why the long face?

Horses are very much still required in the military as defeat always goes over defence before detail.....lol

toonarmy9752 wrote:

Horses are very much still required in the military as defeat always goes over defence before detail.....lol

:thanks: