Visiting tokyo , need advise 09 nov 13 to 12 nov 13

hi,

I am an indian . visiting Tokyo from 09 nov 2013 to 12 nov 2013.

I have no idea were to stay, what to eat, drink and what to carry back as souvenir for my frnds back at india.

thought of posting and seek some advise.

hoping for a handy tips from you all guys.

regards

sid

there is no one to advise very strange

:up:

??

hi,
very strange... I wrote a message for your, but, is not posted successfully.
Can you read my advises?
sorry.
Okada

Hi Okada,

I would suggest you to post your advices and experiences directly on the forum so that other members can also benefit.

Thank you for your contribution :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

yes okado, ur advise very helpful. thanks a ton. sid

Hello Sid,

How exciting for you to come and visit Japan! As for your accommodations, my recommendation is to stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine in Roppongi hvf.jp/?wapr=527ad99f

As for places to go for sight seeking and gifts for the love ones, checkout the place called "Asakusa" where you'll find many traditional Japanese gift shops and restaurants. To get to Asakusa, please ask the train station attendants or cab driver for directions.

Well Sid, I hope this helps. I wish you a pleasant stay in Japan and enjoy!

Ken

thx ken, very helpful advise .can u advise on as location for clubbing at osaka on  1 1 nov as i will be visiting osaka then before i fly off on 12  also advise on play to stay close to kansai airport at osaka. regards
sid

Hello Sid,

Regarding club info, I'm afraid I'm not much of a club goer... sorry. I did ask my co-worker regarding clubs and he said that all the night spots in Osaka are concentrated in area called "Minami" or "Namba" which is located in central district.
He also tells me that Kansai Airport is like 50 min. away from the central Osaka so there isn't much to do near the airport.

Well I hope this helps out some.

Take care,

Ken

Hi,
Did you enjoyed your trip to Osaka and Kyoto?
I hope you will come back with your family soon.
Did you son liked the toy?
regards
Okada